Thursday, February 24, 2011

Movie Madness (part 3)

And finally….my 2011 Oscar picks.

Actor in a Leading Role*

Colin Firth, “The King’s Speech”

Actor in a Supporting Role

Christian Bale, “The Fighter” (I literally flipped a coin on this one to pick between Christian Bale and Geoffrey Rush in "The King's Speech")

Actress in a Leading Role**

Natalie Portman, “Black Swan”

Actress in a Supporting Role***

Hailee Steinfeld, “True Grit”

Art Direction

“Inception”

Cinematography

“Black Swan” Matthew Libatique

Directing

“The King’s Speech” Tom Hooper

Music (Original Score)

“The Social Network” Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

Best Picture

“The King’s Speech”


*I did not see “Biutiful
**I did not see “Rabbit Hole” or “Blue Valentine”
***I did not see “Animal Kingdom”

No comments:

Post a Comment