Friday, July 17, 2009

Hoveround Mania!!

So, the other day, I'm about to jump in the shower when I get a text from my boy Michael that reads "come outside in two minutes." I thought about telling him I was getting in the shower, but I had a feeling something awesome was going on. I get dressed and go outside just as Michael and a buddy of ours, Rick, were pulling up. They were all fired up and said that they needed my opinion on something. Rick said, "this is serious." They quickly explained that a couple of "hillbillies" around the corner were trying to sell two Hoverounds (you know, the little scooters for the elderly and fat people at Wal-Mart) for $300. They wanted to know if I thought it would be a good investment. Michael thought not only would it be sweet to ride them around to bars downtown, but he could also probably sell them for more on Craig's List. I really didn't have much of an opinion, but I did tell them that it would be sweet to take them to the Grand Canyon like the old ladies in the commercial. Rick asked me directly, "can you tell us one reason why we shouldn't buy the things?" I told him that I could not. They thanked me for my help and drove off. So, did they buy them.............



Of course they did!! I got a call later telling me that they were downtown on the scooters and headed to a bar. Nice work gentlemen. When do we leave for Arizona?

2 comments:

  1. what's going on there with the rogue upside down stripper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know who you might run in to while Hoverounding around on 4th street!

    ReplyDelete